Monday 6 March 2017

Front Cover


On the right is the final cover for my digipak and on the left is the original photograph.
The original image is from a painting my friend done and he allowed me to use the image for the my cover. I heavily edited the image to create a visually psychedelic cover.  I edited the colours so that they fitted the colour scheme of my digipak. I done this through experimenting with different effects on photoshop such as flipping the negativity of the image and changing the hue and saturation of the image. I added a background to the image that I created on photoshop from a luck experiment. To get this background I cropped out the background of one of my artists photos and began to experiment with how I could manipulate the image simply out of procrastinating. The result was an image that fitted as the background for the front cover perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment